How to create an explainer video. Secrets. Price
The popularity of educational videos is growing exponentially. Online schools and courses, seminars, master classes – this type of business generates simply staggering revenues.
Business training courses are not far behind. But how to reach the maximum number of people at once?
To help come to training videos, screencasts, video tutorials.
Types of videos for training:
- Screencasts-recording the screen of the monitor and voice-over narration, which comment on what you see.
- Video- a video accompanied by a “talking head”. Such “live” video is popular because everyone intuitively searches for the face and eyes of the interlocutor.
- Video lesson-professional “rich” video sequence alternating with the narrator or interviewer.
- Video Instruction.
Video instructions can be divided into:
- Microinstructions. Short videos from 60 sec.
- Step-by-step tutorial videos
- Tutorial videos
- Explanatory videos
- Instructional presentations.
Before making a video lesson you need to determine the target audience. Writing the script, storyboarding, identifying key points, repetition for memorization, determining the gender and timbre of the narrator’s voice, the color scheme of the video-all should “work” for the target audience.
Determine the level of professionalism of the trainees in the topic. If the topic is new, the pace should be slower and the slang not intense. As the trainees learn more about the topic, from lesson to lesson, the pace can be increased and the slang added.
Lately, instructional videos have been used to sell products or services. This method perfectly immerses the viewer into the topic and prepares them for the purchase during the video lesson.
- use training videos to sell products. People watching professional advice on the use of a particular product begin to trust the presenter more, and the growth of trust is followed by a purchase.
- Sell training videos for services and services. As in the first case, it is important to show your audience, your expertise on the subject. People trust experts and listen to their opinions.
Educational video content is a great way to attract the audience, show your expertise and sell products
Explainer video cost
|Difficulty level||30 sec||1 min||2 minutes and more / for 1 minute|
|Simple||from $100||from $200||from $180|
|Middle||from $150||from $500||from $470|
|Hard||$300 and more||$600 and more||$550 and more|