Creating a video presentation. Secrets and price
Make a video presentation is a colorful way to tell about your company, brand, goods and services with the help of video.
When you need a video presentation:
1.Presentation of company and brand
2.Product or service presentation
- Explanatory and educational video for customers or company employees
5.Visualization of any data
6.A lecture or talk
According to the type of production they are divided into:
- with 2D animation
- With 3Danimation
There are several options for video presentations on the timing:
– 60 minutes. Typically these options are needed for internal corporate training, to create a history of the company and the brand.
– 5 minutes. A presentation of company or product just fully fits in 5 minutes. Spectator does not get tired of material, so it is well remembered and absorbed.
– From 30 seconds to 1 minute. This is a format for TV and social media. It is often used as an insert in films, as a pre-roll before videos on YouTube, etc.
What to pay attention to when creating videos:
The brand and name of the company should appear in the first 5 seconds.
- In the first 3-5 seconds the message and meaning of the video should be clear. Theme should be defined.
- The presentation is prepared clearly for the right target audience. The prevailing color scheme of the video should be taken from the product or service being advertised.
- The video must be sure to evoke emotion
- One presentation is one company, one product or one service.
Scheme of creating a promotional presentation of a product and service:
- The lead-in. Showing the problem.
- Disclosure of the topic. Solution of the problem.
- Demonstration of key values.
- Adding bonuses.
- Call to action and contacts
Read more here
VIDEO PRESENTATION PRICE
|Difficulty level||30 sec||1 min||2 minutes and more / for 1 minute|
|Simple||from $100||from $200||from $180|
|Middle||from $150||from $500||from $470|
|Hard||$300 and more||$600 and more||$550 and more|